Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Aftershave

'The presentation of a man lies within, without, and beyond... ' - I just made this up.

And speaking of the 'intangible finish' (again, my personal creation of a term) - I attribute its essence mostly to what my dear friend Joce would also fondly agree on.

In doing so, I in fact picture the source of a man's scent. Although on the contrary, that is when I have a tendency to seclude the chances of him spraying bottled fragrance down his top. In fact, I would much rather vision it being some sort of aura, representative of how he lives, his potentially intriguing life.

Now that is when a girl uses her imagination, often in a nice way. Brief thoughts revolving: How his room is composed and arranged in order to produce this personal aroma? What body/facial products, if any, does he use? Intrusive, but I would say the initial step a girl makes in order to become attracted.













And when the man chooses to accentuate this quality of appeal… I find that an Aftershave often plays a better role in the realms of inspiration, than say, a popular cologne. First off, shaving is what makes a man a man and I don’t think anyone should disagree. Moreover, it’s a matter of making the girl feel comfortable and welcomed, shaping the potential there is in developing intimacy, triggering exclusive connection. In these domains, the aftershave is powerfully inviting.

At any rate, if a girl was to be motivated to take notice of an aftershave to such extent, it would be a puzzle if she wasn’t already physically close to him or better, close to falling for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment