Saturday, June 6, 2009

There's just something about.....macarons

Macarons

These colourful little treats make me so happy. It makes a dull day just that bit brighter!








And guess what......I found real macarons in Melbourne! Not those horribly dry ones from Laurent, or the faux ones in Brown...or even (what I call) the maca-monsters at Café Vue (however nice they might be)


It's at...Liaison Cafe at Monaco House, 22 Ridgway Place (9663 3225)

It's between Exhibition and Spring St, just off Little Collins Street at the Paris end of our city. Tucked away in a little alleyway between Champagne Lounge and the looming Melbourne Club walls.


Yummy! Now I actually stole the Liaison photos from my favourite food blog, Melbourne Gastronome. I hope I didn't infringe on any copyrights. The lady who wrote it actually worked in the boarding house I lived in back in high school...such a small world!

http://www.melbournegastronome.com/

Please have a read, her blog is amazing!

Ciao ciao!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment